このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。4 ヶ月、 4 週間前に robodo さんが最後の更新を行いました。
10月 9, 2020 12:39 am #2715
A Dog-Friendly Town
by Josephine Cameron
- Publisher: FSG Books for Young Readers (Farrar
- Ages: 8+
- Format: hardcover, 384 pages
- Author: Josephine Cameron
- Language: english
- Release date: August 4, 2020
- ISBN: 9780374306441 (0374306443)
About The Book
Josephine Cameron’s A Dog-Friendly Town is a delightful middle-grade cozy caper sure to excite dog-lovers and gentle mystery readers alike!
Twelve-year-old Epic McDade isn’t ready for middle school. He’d rather help out at his family’s dog-friendly bed n’ breakfast all summer, or return to his alternative elementary school in the fall, where learning feels safe. But change comes in all shapes and fur colors. When Carmelito, California is named America’s #1 Dog-Friendly Town, all the top dogs and their owners pour into Epic’s sleepy seaside neighborhood for a week of celebration.
The McDades are in dog heaven with all the new business until a famous dog’s jewel-encrusted collar goes missing. Every guest is a suspect, and Epic will have to embrace new friends and new ideas to sniff out the culprit before the week is through.
Hardback book A Dog-Friendly Town download PocketBook. MOBI ebook A Dog-Friendly Town by Josephine Cameron on Barnes & Noble. FB2 A Dog-Friendly Town Josephine Cameron buy on iOS. FictionBook ebook A Dog-Friendly Town read online on Amazon.
EPUB book A Dog-Friendly Town by Josephine Cameron download for reader. Online A Dog-Friendly Town buy cheap on Audible. Hardcover book A Dog-Friendly Town. Paperback A Dog-Friendly Town Josephine Cameron read on Kindle on Bookshop.10月 9, 2020 6:31 am #2818
- Mr. Dickens and His Carol ~ Samantha Silva ~ 9781250154057
- Dressed in Dreams: A Black Girl’s Love Letter to the Power of Fashion ~ Tanisha C. Ford ~ 9781250173539
- Dead Astronauts ~ Jeff VanderMeer ~ 9780374276805
- Spectacular Science for Smart Kids: Clever Experiments and STEM Activities for Hours of Screen-Free Fun at Home ~ Amy Oyler ~ 9781250273789
- Extreme Economies: What Life at the World’s Margins Can Teach Us About Our Own Future ~ Richard Davies ~ 9781250170484