このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2 週間、 2 日前に robodo さんが最後の更新を行いました。
9月 29, 2020 1:15 am #383
Far From the Madding Crowd
by Thomas Hardy
- Author: Thomas Hardy
- Format: hardcover, 544 pages
- Publisher: Macmillan Collector’s Library
- Release date: June 18, 2019
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781509890026 (1509890025)
About The Book
Far From the Madding Crowd was the first of Hardy’s novels to give the name of Wessex to the landscape of south-west England and is set against the backdrop of the unchanging natural cycle of the year. The story both upholds and questions rural values with a startlingly modern sensibility.
Part of the Macmillan Collector’s Library; a series of stunning, clothbound, pocket sized classics with gold foiled edges and ribbon markers. These beautiful books make perfect gifts or a treat for any book lover. This edition features original illustrations by Helen Allingham and an introduction by Professor Mark Ford.
Gabriel Oak is only one of three suitors for the hand of the beautiful and spirited Bathsheba Everdene. He must compete with the dashing young soldier Sergeant Troy and respectable, middle-aged Farmer Boldwood. And while their fates depend upon the choice Bathsheba makes, she discovers the terrible consequences of an inconstant heart.
Hardback ebook Far From the Madding Crowd buy. FB2 Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy download on iOS on Barnes & Noble. TXT book Far From the Madding Crowd for iPad on Powells.
FictionBook ebook Far From the Madding Crowd Thomas Hardy read. EPUB Far From the Madding Crowd Thomas Hardy read online Kindle. Online book Far From the Madding Crowd buy cheap on Kobo.
Paperback ebook Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy download on Amazon. PDF Far From the Madding Crowd for PC. MP3 book Far From the Madding Crowd buy cheap.10月 4, 2020 5:31 am #1710
- My Life as a Coder – Janet Tashjian – 9781250261793
- The Deviant’s War: The Homosexual vs. the United States of America – Eric Cervini – 9780374139797
- The Highland Falcon Thief – M. G. Leonard – 9781250222893
- Shelby’s Story: A Dog’s Way Home Tale – W. Bruce Cameron – 9781250301932
- The Look-Alike – Erica Spindler – 9781250083678