このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2 週間、 4 日前に robodo さんが最後の更新を行いました。
9月 29, 2020 6:23 am #441
The Making of the Boeing 747
by Chris Gall
- Language: english
- Release date: August 4, 2020
- ISBN: 9781250155801 (1250155800)
- Author: Chris Gall
- Publisher: Roaring Brook Press
- Ages: 5+
- Format: hardcover, 48 pages
About The Book
For the 50th anniversary of the Boeing 747’s first commercial flight, a picture book about the development of the iconic passenger plane and how it changed the history of air travel.
In 1968, the biggest passenger jet the world had ever seen premiered in Everett, Washington. The giant plane was called the Boeing 747, but reporters named it “the Jumbo jet.”
There was only one problem. It couldn’t fly. Yet.
Jumbo details the story of the world’s first wide body passenger jet, which could hold more people than any other plane at the time and played a pivotal role in allowing middle class families to afford overseas travel. Author and illustrator Chris Gall, himself a licensed pilot, shows how an innovative design, hard work by countless people, and ground-breaking engineering put the Jumbo jet in the air.
On January 22, 1970, the Boeing 747 made it’s first transatlantic flight, taking passengers from New York to Paris in seven hours.
FB2 book Jumbo download for Mac on Bookshop. FictionBook Jumbo Chris Gall read. TXT ebook Jumbo by Chris Gall on Books-a-Million. Online Jumbo buy on Android.
EPUB ebook Jumbo Chris Gall buy cheap reader on Kobo. Paperback book Jumbo. PDF Jumbo by Chris Gall download. Hardback book Jumbo read online for iPad on Dymocks.
MP3 ebook Jumbo buy on iPhone on IndieBound. MOBI ebook Jumbo Chris Gall download. Hardcover Jumbo iOS. Hardback book Jumbo by Chris Gall read on Powells.10月 7, 2020 4:22 am #2355
- Screen-Free Playtime Activity Book: More Than 100 Brain-Building Activities for Busy, Happy Kids by Glenda Horne – 9781250274717
- Primitive Boyfriend Vol. 1 by Yoshineko Kitafuku – 9781645052982
- Winter’s Heart by Robert Jordan – 9781250252104
- The Exhibition of Persephone Q by Jessi Jezewska Stevens – 9780374150921
- The Idea of Perfection: A Bilingual Edition by Paul Valéry – 9780374298487