このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。8 ヶ月、 1 週前に robodo さんが最後の更新を行いました。
9月 30, 2020 3:55 am #654
The Woman in White
by Wilkie Collins
- Author: Wilkie Collins
- Publisher: Macmillan Collector’s Library
- Language: english
- Release date: February 13, 2018
- Format: hardcover, 656 pages
- ISBN: 9781509869367 (1509869360)
About The Book
Designed to appeal to the book lover, the Macmillan Collector’s Library is a series of beautifully bound pocket-sized gift editions of much loved classic titles. Bound in real cloth, printed on high quality paper, and featuring ribbon markers and gilt edges, Macmillan Collector’s Library are books to love and treasure.
On a moonlit London night, art teacher Walter Hartwright meets a young woman — beautiful, terrified and dressed entirely white — alone on the street. Compelled to help this piteous creature, he finds himself caught up in a world of secrets, murder and madness, with an impossible mystery to solve.
The odds seem stacked against him, but a sleuthing partnership with the brilliantly clever Marian Halcombe may be just enough to outwit their formidable nemesis — the menacing Count Fosco.
One of the great mystery thrillers of the nineteenth century and beyond, The Woman in White is a wonderful combination of rich characterisation and cunning melodrama that ensnares the reader from the very first page.
This beautiful Macmillan Collector’s Library edition of The Woman in White features an afterword by writer, editor and playwright David Stuart Davies.
MOBI book The Woman in White buy cheap reader on Amazon. TXT The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins download. Hardcover ebook The Woman in White.
Paperback The Woman in White Wilkie Collins read online for PocketBook on Books-a-Million. MP3 ebook The Woman in White on Kindle. PDF book The Woman in White Wilkie Collins read on Book Depository.10月 8, 2020 2:39 pm #2634
- Winter by Marissa Meyer – 9781250768926
- Discover It Yourself: Pollution and Waste by Rosie Harlow – 9780753476475
- Iron House by John Hart – 9780312380359
- Extreme Economies: What Life at the World’s Margins Can Teach Us About Our Own Future by Richard Davies – 9781250170484
- Knaves Over Queens by George R. R. Martin – 9781250168078