このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。2 週間、 4 日前に Arlene Oldham さんが最後の更新を行いました。
10月 1, 2020 3:00 am #905
Out of the Blue
A Journal for Finding Your Way from Depression to Happiness
by Nadia Hayes
- ISBN: 9781250270597 (1250270596)
- Release date: August 11, 2020
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (Castle Point Books)
- Format: paperback, 128 pages
- Author: Nadia Hayes
- Language: english
About The Book
Daily journaling for a brighter, happier you
When clouds of melancholy roll in, take a step forward to come Out of the Blue. In this comforting journal you’ll find helpful ways, large and small, to take control of sadness and move into a more positive mindset. The little choices you make each day — including spending time journaling — can help bring warmth, light, and positivity into your world. Out of the Blue is designed to guide you through your sadness and worries to a brighter path ahead.
• More than 120 pages of ideas and inspiration will help you reclaim happiness
• A no-judgment space to release all that you’re holding inside
• Find new joy, gratitude, and meaning in the everyday moments of your life
With Out of the Blue, you can get into the habit of processing your emotions and turning your face to the sun. You’ll feel happier, healthier, and more hopeful!
FictionBook Out of the Blue by Nadia Hayes buy cheap. Paperback book Out of the Blue on Mac on Powells. FB2 ebook Out of the Blue download for iOS.
EPUB book Out of the Blue Nadia Hayes read online on Book Depository. Online ebook Out of the Blue by Nadia Hayes download reader on Barnes & Noble. MP3 Out of the Blue read.