このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。9 ヶ月、 2 週間前に robodo さんが最後の更新を行いました。
9月 30, 2020 8:37 pm #829
by Rainbow Rowell
- Author: Rainbow Rowell
- Ages: 13+
- Release date: November 6, 2018
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (Wednesday Books)
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781250042613 (1250042615)
- Format: paperback, 448 pages
About The Book
In Rainbow Rowell’s Fangirl, Cath is a Simon Snow fan. Okay, the whole world is a Simon Snow fan, but for Cath, being a fan is her life — and she’s really good at it. She and her twin sister, Wren, ensconced themselves in the Simon Snow series when they were just kids; it’s what got them through their mother leaving.
Reading. Rereading. Hanging out in Simon Snow forums, writing Simon Snow fan fiction, dressing up like the characters for every movie premiere.
Cath’s sister has mostly grown away from fandom, but Cath can’t let go. She doesn’t want to.
Now that they’re going to college, Wren has told Cath she doesn’t want to be roommates. Cath is on her own, completely outside of her comfort zone. She’s got a surly roommate with a charming, always-around boyfriend, a fiction-writing professor who thinks fan fiction is the end of the civilized world, a handsome classmate who only wants to talk about words… And she can’t stop worrying about her dad, who’s loving and fragile and has never really been alone.
For Cath, the question is: Can she do this? Can she make it without Wren holding her hand? Is she ready to start living her own life? And does she even want to move on if it means leaving Simon Snow behind?
TXT book Fangirl buy on Android. Hardback Fangirl Rainbow Rowell on Kobo. EPUB ebook Fangirl read. Paperback ebook Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell download PC on Walmart. MOBI book Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell buy cheap on IndieBound.10月 10, 2020 8:28 am #3673
- 96 Miles · J. L. Esplin · 9781250192301
- Chapel of Ease · Alex Bledsoe · 9780765376572
- Artificial Intelligence: A Guide for Thinking Humans · Melanie Mitchell · 9780374257835
- Arifureta: From Commonplace to World’s Strongest ZERO (Light Novel) Vol. 3 · Ryo Shirakome · 9781645054610