このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。7 ヶ月前に robodo さんが最後の更新を行いました。
10月 11, 2020 4:56 am #4396
Not That I Could Tell
by Jessica Strawser
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9781250770882 (1250770882)
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Griffin)
- Release date: April 14, 2020
- Format: paperback, 368 pages
- Author: Jessica Strawser
About The Book
An innocent night of fun takes a shocking turn in Not That I Could Tell, the next page-turner from Jessica Strawser, author of Almost Missed You.
When a group of neighborhood women gathers, wine in hand, around a fire pit where their backyards meet one Saturday night, most of them are just ecstatic to have discovered that their baby monitors reach that far. It’s a rare kid-free night, and they’re giddy with it. They drink too much, and the conversation turns personal.
By Monday morning, one of them is gone.
Everyone knows something about everyone else in the quirky small Ohio town of Yellow Springs, but no one can make sense of the disappearance. Kristin was a sociable twin mom, college administrator, and doctor’s wife who didn’t seem all that bothered by her impending divorce — and the investigation turns up more questions than answers, with her husband, Paul, at the center. For her closest neighbor, Clara, the incident triggers memories she thought she’d put behind her — and when she’s unable to extract herself from the widening circle of scrutiny, her own suspicions quickly grow. But the neighborhood’s newest addition, Izzy, is determined not to jump to any conclusions — especially since she’s dealing with a crisis of her own.
As the police investigation goes from a media circus to a cold case, the neighbors are forced to reexamine what’s going on behind their own closed doors — and to ask how well anyone really knows anyone else.
FB2 ebook Not That I Could Tell by Jessica Strawser download for Android on Kobo. Online book Not That I Could Tell. Hardcover Not That I Could Tell Jessica Strawser buy cheap Kindle on IndieBound. MP3 book Not That I Could Tell read. MOBI ebook Not That I Could Tell by Jessica Strawser download.10月 13, 2020 5:03 am #5962
- Why Visit America: Stories – Matthew Baker – 9781250237200
- Groundwork: Autobiographical Writings, 1979–2012 – Paul Auster – 9781250245809
- Artificial Intelligence: A Guide for Thinking Humans – Melanie Mitchell – 9780374257835
- The Prince and the Pauper – Mark Twain – 9781529011883
- This Is How It Always Is – Laurie Frankel – 9781250088567